|EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITION: Vice President
- SMES - Systems/ Security Engineer
- Lockheed Martin RMS, Moorestown, NJ; 2019-present (ASPEP Member)
- L3 Technologies, Inc., Camden, NJ; 2007-2019 (ASPEP Member, Council Group Rep, Membership Committee, Budget Committee, L3 Negotiating Committee, L3 CSE Membership Chairperson)
- BAE Systems, Reston, VA; 2006-2007
- Lockheed Martin MS2, Moorestown, NJ; 2005-2006 (ASPEP Member)
- Lockheed Martin M&DS, Valley Forge, PA; 2001-2005
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); 2016
- MS Computer Engineering, Villanova University; 2005
- BS Computer Engineering, Villanova University; 2003
Having served on the ASPEP Executive Board since 2016 and on various ASPEP committees since 2007, I have had the opportunity to work with e-board and council members from both Lockheed Martin and L3Harris on negotiations, budgets, general membership concerns, and all other aspects of ASPEP related business. I also bring to the table work experience, as an active ASPEP member, at both LM and L3, with my current position at LM and past positions at both L3 and LM.
I have always felt that ASPEP engineers represent some of the most dedicated and loyal employees in the industry and I will continue to work to ensure that our hard work and dedication to the growth and success of our business continues to be recognized by our respective companies. I look forward to having the opportunity to continue to serve our membership at both companies and fulfilling all Vice Presidential duties.
Thank you for your support.