EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITION: Recording Secretary
COMPANY: LM ATL-Cherry Hill
ASPEP SERVICE HISTORY:
• ASPEP Recording Secretary: 2015-present
• ASPEP Member: 23 years
• ASPEP Council Representative: 14 years
• ASPEP Membership Committee Member: 3 years
• Lockheed Martin ASPEP Negotiation Committee: LM 2014 (Ad hoc), LM Services 2016, L3 2017, LM 2018, LM Services 2019
• SMES, Lockheed Martin ATL Communications
• NOVA Award in 2018 for Teamwork in support of the USA Science and Engineering Festival Planning and Execution Team
I am proud to serve the membership of ASPEP as Recording Secretary and represent all members of ASPEP at L3Harris in Camden, Lockheed Martin RMS in Moorestown, Lockheed Martin Services in Camden and Lockheed Martin ATL in Cherry Hill, to the best of my abilities, providing communications to the membership in a timely matter.
I possess professional skills that make me uniquely qualified for the position of ASPEP Recording Secretary. I provide writing, editing, communication and media support to all employees at Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories. I also developed several local STEM outreach events to encourage more students to consider a career in engineering. As ASPEP Recording Secretary, I use my communications and writing skills for the benefit of the organization.
I believe in ASPEP’s mission and I look forward to serving you in 2020.